Theory test 2018
Proceed to theory test 2
Practise For UK Theory Test
Use this free theory test practice to prepare for the UK theory test. Before you book the official test, it is highly recommended to practise online. UK Theory test contains two part which you need to pass at same day. Remember ti practise for the hazard perception part using the DVSA revision CGI clips.
Find the official DVSA questions
Fees for the UK theory tests are
- Car theory test fee £23
- Motorcycle theory test fee £23
Book your theory test
Make sure you book your theory test using the official DVSA site Gov.uk. There are many theory test booking sites, but we recommend you to use the official.
Cancel or change theory test
If you wish to change the date of your theory test, you can do it using the gov.uk online service.
Information about theory test
CAR AND MOTORCYCLE THEORY TEST
- 50 multiple-choice questions. Each has 1 correct answer option.
- Pass mark: 43/50
- 14 CGI hazard perception video clips.
- Each of the animated CGI videos has one developing hazard and one video has 2 hazards.
PCV AND LGV THEORY TEST
- 100 multiple-choice questions. Each has 1 correct answer option.
- 19 CGI hazard perception video clips.
- Each of the videos has 1 developing hazard and one video has 2 hazards.
- Pass mark in the PCV hazard perception part is 67/100